An Art without beauty



I am a poet, without a lover

I am a writer, with no stylus

A singer without a tune

A painter with no colors

And an art without beauty.


I am a thinker, without any rationality

I am a philosopher, with no reasoning

A theorist without any basis

A motivator with no character

And a book without a substance.

 

I am an achiever, without any glory

I am an inventor, with no creativity

An architect without any design

A medic with no pills

And a regular work without agony.

 

I am a mountain, without a peak

I am sea, with no shore

A foggy snow without any ice

A windy rain with no clouds

And nature without life.

 

I am teacher, without any knowledge

I am student, with no ambition

A school without any rules

A test with no grade

And education without any impact.

 

I am a tree, without any branches

I am a fruit, with no taste

A lion without courage

A sheep with no shepherd

And a human without any desires.

 

I speak truth, without any honesty

I show kindness, with no empathy

A humble self without any modesty

A loyal soul with no devotion

And a smiling face, without masking my true self.


- Roopesh Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Flash of Lightning

Phoenix Flight